how to build a site

Flybe GM Employment Support

Greater Manchester partners have come together to support employees affected by the announcement that Flybe has entered compulsory liquidation.

This site provides a guide to key sources of information and support as well as details of a telephone helpline. 

Airport Jobs Fair info

Former Flybe employees can now book onto the Manchester Airport Jobs fair on 12 March 2020 via the link below.

 Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once you have received a confirmation ticket with your allocated timeslot on it. You will need to show their ticket on entry.

Redundancy Pay – What happens if your employer has gone bust? 

If your employer has gone into insolvency you are still entitled to statutory redundancy and holiday pay owed to you.

You will need to contact the Redundancy Payments Service on 0845 015 0010 for a Redundancy Payments Claim Form.

EY Ernst & Young have a dedicated email address at to provide support and assistance to employees who have been made redundant.

If you have concerns over your pension, please click here for information about the Pension Protection Fund.

You can find a range of additional support information signposted below. 


Where can I get help to look for a new job?

The National Careers Service offers information, advice and guidance to support you with important decisions about learning, training and finding work.


I’ve been made redundant. What next?

If you have been told that you are being made redundant, your local Jobcentre Plus will be able to provide advice about claiming money you’re owed and where you can seek support.


What financial support will I receive if I have been made redundant?

GOV.UK has information about redundancy payments including details of how you can apply to the Insolvency Service for any money you may be owed.

If you would like to receive updates on further support and opportunities please register here


What about money? Where can I go for advice?

If you are worried about money, Citizens Advice has a dedicated team of advisors who are on hand to answer your questions and point you in the right direction for practical advice. 


Am I entitled to redundancy pay?

Worried about money after redundancy? For free and impartial advice you can contact the Money Advice Service.


What if I need to retrain?

Manchester City Council offers practical advice about training and skills for work including details of providers delivering courses and training programmes in Manchester.


How can GC Employment help?

Growth Company Employment works with partners in the public, private, community and voluntary sectors, providing tailored support and advice for employers and employees.


What training opportunities are there at Manchester Airport?

The Airport Academy at Manchester Airport can help you find the right job at Manchester Airport. It works with key employers at the airport and offers its own training programmes.
For information about jobs, please click here.

Contact us for help and advice.

Please contact us using the form below or call our helpline:
0161 393 6443
Lines will be open Monday – Friday 8.00am until 6.00pm
You may want to include details of your previous role and any sectors you are interested in.

Please note this form is for ex-employees and not customers of Flybe.


Lee House
90 Great Bridgewater Street
M1 5JW


Helpline: 0161 393 6443
Lines will be open Monday – Friday 8.00am until 6.00pm